The Mystery Puzzle
Sydney’s Biggest Escape Rooms For Team Building Events
As experienced by:
Welcome to the most exciting and thrilling escape rooms in Sydney! We bring to you an adrenaline-pumping group experience in Sydney that can help transform and motivate players into a cohesive and productive unit. In fact, our puzzle rooms could be the perfect answer to an often asked question, “What to do in Sydney?” especially on a rainy day!
The Mystery Puzzle is a fantastic group and corporate activity in Sydney that builds team effort and teaches people from different backgrounds and with different personalities to work together to pass fun team challenges and hurdles.
Which rooms can I choose from?
The Lost Pirate Souls
This room is more difficult than our Great Bank Robbery room and is not recommended for less than four players, so for newbies and smaller groups we recommend first playing our Great Bank Robbery room!
The Great Bank Robbery
For you and your pals to escape, you will need to assist the police with finding the stolen money and the culprits. The great bank robbery now needs to be matched with your detective skills – can you help save the day and close the case within an hour?
Quick, before the robbers flee with the cash!
How does The Mystery Puzzle work?
You are locked into a real-life escape room. Experience the thrill of being caught in a pirate ship seeking treasure without being caught! Or alternatively, try your hand at escaping from our Great Bank Robbery room!
You are caught! The only way to get out is discovering the clues and solving the riddles. Mysterious objects and hidden surprises will make it hard to escape. Will you be smart enough to solve The Mystery Puzzle?
BEAT THE CLOCK
Accept the challenge of a real-life escape room. Solve your way to through our rooms to make it onto our leaderboard and win fantastic prizes! Will you solve the mystery before you run out of time?
- The Mystery Puzzle is Sydney’s biggest escape room adventure. It is one of Sydney’s newest attractions and is one of the most exciting activities in Sydney.
- Imagine you are in a real-life video game. You are trapped into a room and you have to find your way out. The door is locked, and there is no direct way out. You will only find your way out with you, your team and your creativity.
- Are you able to think out of the box? The challenge is to find all the hidden clues and riddles. You don’t have to be physically strong, but you will have to use your mind to read between the lines.
- During The Mystery Puzzle escape room adventure, you will be racing against the clock. You have a time limit of 60 minutes to make your escape – will you make it?
- Are you visiting the city and seeking Sydney’s best attractions? The Mystery Puzzle is a popular attraction for corporates and everybody else are all welcome to take the challenge of this interactive escape game. The Mystery Puzzle is probably the most fun and exciting activity you can do indoors!
- Are you looking for a corporate team building activity in Sydney? See how your group work together and watch the team spirit evolve whilst the group attempt to escape the room. We have the 3 of the biggest escape rooms in Sydney, accommodating up to 12 people in each room, so 36 people at any given time.
- Are you a gamer and want to bring your on-screen experience to the next level? Make sure to try out this real-life video game for an interactive adventure that will leave you with a sense of what being a character in a video game might be like!
- Have an unforgettable experience with The Mystery Puzzle. We have the largest escape rooms in Sydney so we can comfortably accommodate up to 12 people in each of our 3 rooms.
- We are open from Monday to Saturday from 1.30pm to 9pm.
There are many reasons to play The Mystery Puzzle: It is a fun, educational, thought-provoking and challenging experience. You will be confronted with unknown situations and difficult riddles – challenge your mind with The Mystery Puzzle!
- We have different adventures available with The Mystery Puzzle: Choose between The 2 Rooms of the Lost Pirate Souls and The Great Bank Robbery!
“Once you’ve been to The Mystery Puzzle once, you do find that you become very eager to come back”
“If you’re looking to try something new on your next hang-out and want to kick that brain into gear, head to the Mystery Puzzle for an hour of head-scratching fun”
“The Mystery Puzzle is a great group and corporate activity in Sydney that builds camaraderie and teaches people from different backgrounds and with different personalities, to work together to pass fun team challenges and hurdles”
Level 1, 37 Bligh Street Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9994 8221
We are open from Monday to Sunday, 1.30pm to 9pm.
We’re located in the Sydney CBD. We are on the corner of Bligh and Hunter Street. Level 1, 37 Bligh Street Sydney, NSW 2000. If you are lost give us a call on 02 9994 8221 and we’ll help you.